Female Orgasm Video
« - »

SargeNation: Squirting Orgasms Female Ejaculation

30 October 2007

Check out this video clip about my experience teaching my girl how to squirt!

Find out more about squirting orgasms and a ton more about giving women incredible pleasure at http://www.sargenation.com/shade.html

6 Responses to ' SargeNation: Squirting Orgasms Female Ejaculation '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' SargeNation: Squirting Orgasms Female Ejaculation '.

1. on November 20th, 2007 at 3:19 pm

[...] Squirting Orgasms aka Female Ejaculation [Video] Submitted by PUA sky, 4 seconds ago (sargenation.com) [...]

2. Tim said,

on January 20th, 2008 at 10:02 am

Hey,
    I’m Tim and I was wondering if you might be able to give some advice. I realize your not a doctor or anything but I saw your video on youtube and thought it was very informative. I acctually had a friend show me a viedo of some girl squirting yesterday and i found it amazing. My question is, how long does this usually take? I mean i am fairly confident in myself sxually but if i have one downfall in the sack it’s stamina. For some reason if I have been drinking Very rarely have an orgasim but it’s a whole nother ball game when i havn’t been. I don’t have a “GF” but I do have several “friends” that are comfortable about talking about sexuality and stuff. Anyways, I don’t want to need to be drinking in order to try this bc i really don’t want a girl to pee on me. (bladder kinda stays full when doing that) but if you could give me advice on either how long it takes or possibly something i can do to perform as well as I do when I’m not intoxicated.
    Thanks,
    Tim from Ft. Worth

3. Jason said,

on January 20th, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Tim,

There’s many factors to take into account when trying to achieve squirting orgasms with any woman.

First, the woman needs to be confident with her own sexuality. If she can’t even achieve clitoral or g-spot orgasms you will really need to work with her to achieve that before pushing for a squirting orgasm.

The woman needs to feel comfortable giving herself to you completely and letting you guide her to this deep level of orgasm. This requires a relationship that has a deep level of trust as well as mutual respect for each other.

As far as technique you need to realize you will not be using your dick to give her these types of orgasms in the beginning. There are a number of massage techniques, finger techniques, as well as voice techniques to guide her. The first time I gave my girl a squirting orgasms it took an hour of deep spot stimulation and guided meditation to get her there. We’ve come a long ways since then, now she can squirt in just minutes from intercourse alone.

The point I’m trying to make here is if you take the time to get her orgasmic using the things listed above, once you start to have sex with her it will be orgasm after orgasm! You won’t have to be concerned about lasting a long time because you’ve hopefully already gave her a huge orgasm before sex even starts! Take the time to make her feel good and lust for you to fuck her before you even start. And like I said this could take a while in the beginning but it is so worth it!

If you really want to get a full understanding of this stuff I highly recommend checking out David Shade’s materials. Here’s the link:

Best of luck!
    -Jason-

4. Taboo said,

on March 16th, 2008 at 4:42 pm

I went to David Shades site, to order is to give credit card info. which I’d rather just do check. Do I not have that option?

5. admin said,

on March 17th, 2008 at 11:21 am

Taboo,

I’m not sure all the order options David Shade has for his products. Your best bet would be to ask him.

6. John said,

on June 8th, 2008 at 12:35 am

I enjoy watching my gf squirt. One of the things we have done is incorporate sex toys into our play. I’ll start off by gently licking her lips and placing my fingers inside her. I want her to be lubbed and wet throughout as it makes is much easier for her to enjoy the toys. I’ll grab a smaller toy, lube it up and slowly begin working it inside her.

Once she’s comfortably taking the toy, I’ll get a bigger dildo (lube, lube, lube) and continue graduating her to larger toys. The trick is to have her getting used to being opened up and not staying too long on that ‘dildo plateau’.

He’s exactly right when he’s talking about the clenching. Having her breathe deeply is perfect and will almost certainly enhance the experience. (It’s kind of like breathing in general when you’re exercising. A good work out will require you to exhale more sharply then if you’re sedentary).

She squirts quite a lot and has said the sensation right before she squirts feels like it does when she’s getting ready to pee.

One thing we do is have plenty of lube, sex toys (rotating them in and out so she never really gets ‘used to’ the toy) and depending on what we want to do in the moment, I’ll put a couple of towels on the bed.

Watching her cum like this is absolutely wonderful and she’ll love you even more for it. Your sex won’t become routine as it will enhance the other types of orgasms she has.

For those whose girlfriends may be a little skittish about the whole ‘peeing myth’, have her pee before you begin. That may help in putting her at ease when you first helping her squirt her orgasms.

Enjoy.